I guess it's me then...

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Qasar, Jul 20, 2013.

1. DirArtillerySupport

This class cert grind is nothing more than a system based on greed and it's defined us as selfish individuals who give freely to the corporation while we take from each other. In the “good old days” we shared our consumables with one another passing ammo and supplies around like it meant something. Now it's all about how do I turn these skulls into certs before someone else does.
    • Up x 1
  2. Benton!

Hello modern gaming
    • Up x 1
  3. Epic High Five

Cert out the Carnage BR with an adv grip/comp and medic will become your preferred class all over again, it's basically a TAR with smaller mags but more accuracy (the lower ROF is made up for by the better COF)

NC have some pretty boss assault rifles to choose from.
  4. Qasar

I'm a member, so I log in my Mattherson/NC once a day to get my free certs and have been speccing that guy as Medic. I'll get to him at some point. I just capped out the tool and am close to capping the ability. I did like the feel of even the basic rifle. You, sir, intrigue me with your words.
  5. Blackinvictus

Really? I'm tripping over them on NC Briggs.

I had the luxury of being the only medic on the hill last night while we were laying siege from the canyons. Very nice XP!
  6. asdfPanda

Ah, but this is NC Waterson I'm assuming.
  7. Qasar

It was NC/Mattherson at the time, actually. And I've gotten over it. Also seems to be plenty of medics on VS/Waterson, so it's usually not a problem. I carry Medkits for when it is. ;)