I don't get it

Discussion in 'MAX' started by Morro, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Xasapis

Damage boost is averaging 5% on all weapons. If SOE removed said buff with a stealth patch, nobody but Comet users would notice a thing, that's how relevant it is.

Armor debuff is 30% damage taken and it is extremely noticeable. If you don't play your MAX as you play your heavy, you will die, fast. If you do play your MAX as you play your heavy though, you're no longer a MAX. That's the main reason I abandoned ZOE for my AI loadouts.
  2. DrBash00

voody you are really ignorant ^^... Please come to miller make a TR char and i will face you with my VS max.... And i show you you will die because i can strave.

The Video shows the maxes are EQUAL strong, so it would be Balanced IF the Vanu max had NOT the ability to move fast and by moving fast dodging bullets....

So hhere my invitation, make a lv 1 char on Miller, and i come with my vs max without armor.... because "you will beat me",if it is no problem to hit every single shot on a fast moving vanu max... :p (While i will just penetrate YOUR HEAD)

And if you come i will put the video in here..... hehehe....
    So the discussion with voody stops here until i have my Video with voody....

(to be Fair we can do 5 or 10 Runs, so we have not an one time Event but some statistic.... because if i put a video on with some of my clanmates you just say the tr guy can not aim.... so PLEASE COME!!!!)
  3. Adept

ZOE should
    a.) only affect forward movement speed
    b.) add an extra multiplier to cone of fire size changes while moving with it turned on
    • Up x 1
  4. DrBash00

Voody please dont take it personal. But you have to understand the actual ZOE max isa frustrating for tr. Because they are not only stronger bit they hqve also the ability to choose if they want to fight or retreat.

I am sorry to say i have not totaly red your thread full because as soon i saw the phrase "it is as hard to aim..." i just thought u are zrying to defend the op skill and i am not willing to waste my time b reading articles where some kiddies wanne proof zoe is balanced.

So sry for not reading ypur threat exactly. Btw. It is true a TR max is general stronger in close combat (without zoe) i know this frome the time before zoe came out. But it was always the phylosophy of vs beeing stronger on long range.
  5. Odin

Taking away the speed or putting it on a cooldown would be fine. You still get a upgrade to another damage tier on both your weapons with a negligible downside.