I AM SO UPSET RIGHT NOW

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by repanzer, Jul 11, 2015.

1. repanzer

I have been trying to buy a subscription for the PS4 for about 2 hours now, and I have no idea how to do it. I bought credits in the PlayStation store, but I didn't know I could not use them on all items unless I was a member. So whatever, I go to the PlayStation Store, and I see the subscriptions, but there is no option to buy it. No option to add to cart or anything. There is nothing on the web, nothing anywhere. I created an account on here, but when I first went to view the forums, it said I did not have access to view the forum. Now for some reason it is working. So how the hell do I become a member on the PS4???

Who ever made it this difficult to do so, should be fired....but not before they are tortured for hours to the brink of death, healed back to health, and have that done for 10 years straight, then fired.
  2. repanzer

Oh, and I see it on here where I can buy it, and it brings me right to the payment screen, without asking me what system I am buying it for. I am not going to give my credit card info without knowing what I am buying.
  3. repanzer

I just saw this on the membership purchase screen;

PlayStation Membership

All Access Membership and benefits are exclusive to DGC PC games. If you play PlanetSide 2 on the PlayStation, Membership grants you the same amazing benefits*! Head to your PS4 and get your Membership in the PlayStation Store today!

IT DOES NOT LET ME. I thought it may have been because I didn't have money in my wallet, so I put 25 in there because I can't select the 15 that I need for a month, but nothing. Just can't buy it.
  4. LlamaOfLag

Go to 10$ battle cash thing then there's a 1 month membership there in related go there and use the money in your wallet also the only things not accessible through battle cash to non members I've seen so far is the daily deals