I am really upset.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Highdefkitten, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Highdefkitten

I've waited almost two days now for daybreak to respond to my support ticket because I bought $10 worth of DBC and I haven't received it. If I don't get my money back or the DBC, I will never play a sony game again.
  2. Pandora's Lunchbox

I'd wager there are too few support staff and too many tickets for that small group to handle. I agree, it is a bad set-up. Give it the wait and see what they suggest.

In the mean time, make sure you get together the things you might need in order to prove to them that the system has duped you;
    • Bank Statement - this is of utmost importance to both you and Daybreak. If their system has duped you, you need to ensure that the payment from your 'wallet' to Steam (or directly to Daybreak, if you don't use Steam) actually happened. If it is not displayed on your bank statement as of yet, then the payment did not go through - and that will simply be the end of the argument, there and then. If it has shown on your statement, then you should look into your Daybreak profile to check your Past Purchases. You must ensure that you haven't accidentally purchased something that will have emptied your DBC. If you have, then I know that under European policy you should push for a refund - since (presumably) you made the request for purchase less than fourteen full days ago. Of goodwill, the company should offer to refund the item, as long as you have not yet exceeded fourteen days. If you have exceeded the fourteen-day refund policy, get the request in as soon as possible - as if you make the request later than that then they can just refuse the refund. Please check your local refund policy laws. Because you bought DBC with Dollars, European policy will not apply.
    • Past Purchases - check this by signing into your Daybreak account on their web-site (here). Head on over to Account Management and then check your Past Purchases and make sure you note the correct dates applied to them (if there are more than one).
    Now, you wait. If Daybreak have charged you and provided no product in return and still refuse to provide the product or a refund, then you should seek legal action. Yes, this might only be for the sake of $10 - but that is your money and unauthorised transactions against you is fraud. Be noteworthy of the fact that some companies, now, are avoiding digital refund policies, by getting their customers to accept an agreement that means they surrender their rights to any digital refunding; for example, Steam - before every pay into the Steam Wallet - will not allow you to fund your Steam Walletunless you accept their agreement. This is pathetic, but that's how law is; full of loopholes.

Good luck.