I am not having fun. Period.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JibbaJabba, Oct 2, 2020.

1. JibbaJabba

I am not having fun.

I just want to log on and play planetside but I can't.

Instead there are these "chores" to do. They suck to do, I do not want to do them but I am forced to because planetside isn't available.

This is not fun at all.
    • Up x 11
  2. JustGotSuspended

On one hand you've got missions asking you to collect 50 plants, or place a base near the wg.

And then right after that you gotta kill 30 players near the wg, nuke an enemy base, etc.

How do they expect people to interact together during these missions

Also the fact that the campaigns must be completed on continents that could be locked is silly.

And yeah the missions are complete dooodoooo

the alerts are even more useless

they're so many kill zones in the rivers and near the wg it's so annoying and pointless, a big pain for anyone who doesn't fly

rewards are so bad I'm not even sure completing a campaign will get you the 4k currency you need to unlock stuff, and it disappears once the campaign is over...

And constantly spawning in the sanctuary.....

it's even worse than I thought
  3. ican'taim

what's infuriating is that the fights in the shattered warpgate area are epic because you can actually use construction and flails, but they don't contribute to the alert in any way. Oh wait, alerts are useless nvm.

Why couldn't alerts just be disabled on Esamir? People who like alerts can just go to the other cont while Esamir stays open to complete the campaign?

Haven't looked at missions yet, and haven't seen with condensate nades yet. Will buy BEC ammo later to see how many ragetells I get test it.
    • Up x 1
  4. Foxassassin

It's going to play out -exactly- like the Tranquility. People call it OP for a few weeks as people use it, then it drops off the face of the game because it's just average at best.

The whole thing was just a panic echo-chamber.
    • Up x 2