How's the game?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by RomulusX, Feb 5, 2015.

1. RomulusX

I haven't logged in since Destiny released in September 2014. I was going through the Staff Post Tracker and it doesn't look like many...if any...actual game updates have occurred? Maybe I missed something though.

Any big changes? How's performance? Has that improved? I'll probably log in and check it out this weekend. Some friends said to check out H1Z1 too but the gameplay videos look boring :/ C'mon PC master race! Give me a reason to play!
  2. Pikachu

No meaningful change.
  3. Iridar51

Not much has changed. This game has some great things, and some awful things. If great things aren't a reason enough to interest you in playing this game, then nothing is.
    • Up x 1
  4. Ragnarox

In the worst state ever....RIP game.
  5. vittumitapaskaa

It's ****** state atm. Nothing really works. Open beta did run better what it runs now, but HEY, new weapon coming. So big F* how bad game works. Right? So new stuff to spend money and try to test them on broken ****** game. Wohoo GO SOE/ what ever break games company.
  6. Thrones

Stopped playing due to invis shotgun light assaults, flying maxes, ESP, aim bots, no recoil and my doctor saying I needed to cut back on the sodium due to high blood pressure.
  7. DxAdder

SOE (Planetside 2/H1Z1) was just purchased by a investment firm. I would wait to see what happens after the dust settles.
  8. Xasapis

The game is still great, the population is a bit more veteran and bitter though.