How much hate...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Saguardian, Jun 28, 2016.

1. Saguardian

My point is just that I am getting bored of the nerf of every enjoyable part of this game due to "balance" reasons instead of buffing and compensating other parts and sections of the game to have that "balance".

Every Empire has access to EMP grenades, and also to Emissary pistols, but none of that matters when the nerfhammer strikes. In the case of the Emissary, was directly born with poor stats. Once upon a time, the effectivy of weapons was also measured but the prize of the weapons (1.000 certs was paid for something) but not now, as you can pay the same for a Commissioner and for an Emissary and have different results (Walker/Ranger I am looking at you).

I do not use the EMP as much as you may think (I am horrible throwing nades) but nerfing stuff again and again makes me sick, not matter which faction I play (e.g. the Prowler is good, nice to TR! Now make the other good too).

I hardly disagree with the comparision of HA/MBT...INF/Flash due to obvious reasons, but I want to play Infiltrator, which means scouting, sniping and ambushing. And sometimes I have better times doing that with a Carbine LA, an Engineer and a Heavy Assault than with the Infiltrator due to worst equipment and less health (except sniping). And, of course, I will never ask for a nerf of those clases (sticky grenade, I love you more than the EMP). I want the HA to be a frontline hard beast (cause my factions also have HA), but when ambushed in my spiderweb, I want to have tools to kill it (at least equally, without spending resources as other classes do).

I finally beg all of you to keep calm writing on this forum because, much than nerfs, I hate speaking with rage biased.

Salud,
    Saguardia
  2. Mefi

As SMG Infiltrator, I don't agree with your points.
    I probably play a different game if everything is so bad.
  3. DooDooBreff

everyone having access to EMPs is meaningless.... its far too effective, period.

if the PPA was available to all, it still would have been nerfed.

HA shield was too effective.. available to all 3 factions.... nerfed.

of course we all like using OP stuff, but we shouldnt go kicking rocks when a needed nerf comes around
  4. Devilllike

please save time devs close the game its killing their skill...children only like cod...please make planetside 2 cod,please **** this forum

Cryside 2016
  5. Devilllike

an infi CAN stand up to a heavy i can stand up to a heavy with a damn BOLT action in a cqc range...it just freaking needs skill and some brain activity....you cant expect to win vs a damn heavy when you go 1v1 head on...its obvious
  6. Mefi

Next patch isn't a carpet nerfing of everything.

Just rebalance:
    - They revert the old EMP buff. It increased EMP usage by a lot, and it already was a strong grenade.
    - Emissary receives a buff to be a bit stronger at long range.
    - A new suit slot that prevents shimmering after getting hit is a huge buff for stalkers and an option for other cloak types (though, more situational).
    - ES Pistols receive scopes, and that's a very nice thing for Stalkers.
    - NanoArmor Cloak gives permanent 100hp bonus, no more getting OHKd by Comissioner or Crossbow.
    - NanoArmor Cloak gives +500hp when cloaked, killing a highly mobile target with 1500hp is beyond capabilities of an average non-HA player.
    - Long range Semi-Auto Sniper Rifles finally get a buff, they were on a PS2 junkyard for years.

But anyway, if you're getting bored, the best thing you can do is to try new playstyles. Sticking to one playstyle eventually leads to burning out.
  7. Exitus Acta Probat

I have never been killed by or because of the "OP" emp grenade but I have been killed quite a few times by frag grenades, and of those mostly thrown by my own side.
  8. Eternaloptimist

Yeah, I'll go for that :)
  9. Exitus Acta Probat

I would rather have access to the con grenade or flash grenade and even the smoke grenade as a inf.
  10. Saguardian

I've got some faith in further patches to rebalance some things, many thanks.
    I am really awaiting the ES scopes as I would like to have so improvement on my Executive, that I really feel much weak.

I have played and play every aspect of the Infiltrator and auraxis all the primary weapons. I love its ability and I dont find it weak with some weapons (every infiltrator style has an unstoppable style weapons -Cyclone, SAS-R, Commisioner and Longshot are mines-) despite others need some love.

I am just sick of all the "Nerf this, nerf that" that this game suffers. I dont feel I am playing with friends and people, I feel I am playing with enemies.

Salud,
    Saguardia
  11. DooDooBreff

i know... so qoute and tell the other guys in this thread that
  12. Naaahhhhh

I am triggered? You want to nerf infiltrator, cry about EMP is op and start wirting in caps. I nerver said that the HA should be nerfed so calm down.
    At the moment the classes are balanced.
    You guys were the one that sayed: "nerf the infiltrator". I just said: if you nerf the infiltrator you have to nerf the HA too.
    You HA players are so triggered if someone says anything against your beloved class. Even if you suggest to nerf their class before.
  13. Naaahhhhh

14. VAHU

Can I get some clarification?

Are people angry about the EMP grenade because it disables HA's RS/NMG?
  15. Naaahhhhh

explain me pls how you one shot a heavy with active overshield without emps? Bad News: You dont. So you will get rekt by MSW-R, Anchor & Orion. And pls dont tell me the new emp grenades + cqc bolt head shot is still ohk because after nerf infiltrator will no longer use them instead use frag grenades.

EMP grenades are the only counter to the ha overshield. So Infiltrators are angry because the EMP gets nerfed. The rest of the player base is happy that EMP/Infiltrator gets nerfed (hard nerfed not toned down). And if you tell them that Infiltrators are ok atm and dont need to be nerfed they get upset. And if you tell them that when you nerf one class you have to nerf the others too they get even more upset.
  16. DooDooBreff

you obviously too dim to detect sarcasm, and are obviously desperate to apply the term "triggered" because you saw it on reddit or something.

HA has already been nerfed... EMP needs to be nerfed only thruth, not crying.
  17. Naaahhhhh

Yeah sure calling your rage and insults "sarcasm". What ever. I call you triggered because you act like a feminist that facing someone that abnegates the wage gap. When HA gets nerfed? You mean when they change the resist shield from 45 % to 40 %? Cool story bro. The EMP's need to be towned down (reduced radius & higher costs)not nerfed in the same way as zoe was nerfed.
    Time to get some distance to this cancerous community.
  18. FateJH

You wish to argue this change would be as bad as the ZOE situation?
  19. Moridin6

yes?
  20. Devilllike

1) by him been damaged
    2) by waiting til he shuts it down

If you go one on one with a heavy and he is aware of you and u attack without a plan ofc you wont kill him thats obvious...an infi has invisibility because he is supposed to flank or use the element of surprise or at least not been seen until he wants to

The people who just get anry with infi are those who have no clue how ot play the game,and sadly its just full of kids personally i just adapt because thats the only thing they can do for now the infi is fine he is 100% fine and he needs skill to be played not anybody can roll him well.

Other than that as i said its a class that requires some very good thinking of your actions because each mistake can kill you
    • Up x 1