How much HATE DOES THE NC GET?!?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Rendezvous, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Rendezvous

NC's WG gets rotated and outfits in Waterson tries to capture Indar. As soon as we were about to warpgate the TR, ONLY NC DCs. Second time we came back in, NC DCs again when we were about to warpgate TR for the second time. WTF, SOE? Is one of your TR devs really that bored?

EDIT: Nvm, it was just a bunch of guys on TS3 freaking out ._. Sorry devs.
  2. Ocfos

Actually,
    Everyone has been disconnecting lately.

I play TR on Waterson, and I've been disconnected like five times on Indar in the last ~3 hours.
    • Up x 1
  3. DJPenguin

how paranoid can you be? i really doubt there's an SOE engineer pulling the plug on a faction to prevent a cont lock.
    • Up x 4
  4. saltyorange

Oh you mean like the DC five minutes ago? Yeah I got DCed too and I'm not NC, how magical.
  5. Jaquio

I don't know what's going on.

My wife and I were online, pushing to warpgate TR on Indar, then suddenly we both get disconnected. I think the server just vomited, and we go to log back on. Sure enough, for some reason, when we logged back in, NC was down to 12% of the server pop. Don't know what that's all about.

I doubt it's a conspiracy. But I don't know what happened.
  6. Armchair

Rumor has it that indar crashes at sunset....
  7. Borderline

Same thing happened on Connery. We pushed TR down to two territories outside their warpgate twice. Mass server disconnects both times saved them.

Next Saturday you reds won't be so lucky.
  8. JibbaJabba

I'm not on your server but please note:

If there is a crash, server populations will be inaccurate for some minutes following a reconnect. Let logins reach an equilibrium before you jump to conclusions.