How many of your suicides are actually suicide?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by aRottenKomquat, Feb 26, 2013.

1. aRottenKomquat

Anymore I feel like most of my deaths are mistakenly labeled "suicide". To me "suicide" implies an intentional death that is your own fault.

Sitting in a Liberator at the warpgate, waiting for gunners, when some jackwagon in another aircraft decides to flip me. Explode, suicide.

Dogfighting over Indar, enemy ESF clips me. I lose control, crash into a tree, suicide.

Running across the ground floor of a tower (such as Indar Excavation or The Crown) to get to the vehicle terminal. Suddenly, a friendly tank spawns on top of me. Suicide.

Aiming a rocket launcher at an enemy tank, and firing just as a friendly strafes in front of me. Suicide.

Landing my Mossy on an ammo platform to rearm and repair. Going slow, but when I touch the landing pad, my Mossy bounces 20 meters in the air, flips, and falls. Suicide.

Hop in as tailgunner for a friendly Liberator. Liberator takes off, reaches altitude, then the pilot realizes he doesn't know who I am and switches the craft to "Squad Only" and ejects me. I fall. Suicide.

Flying/gunning in an aircraft when the pilot does a horrible parking job on the edge of an ammo platform on a tower. I hop out to repair, exit the vehicle off the edge of the platform, and fall to the ground. Suicide.

Taking a jump pad from one tower at an Amp Station to another tower. Land at other tower, bounce, continue flying, soar 150 meters past the tower, and land. Suicide.

And so on. Anybody else feel like they're just going from suicide to suicide?
  2. hardrain1911

yep. got 1 ******* on soltech that his sole job in the game is to gref nc aircraft in the warpgate with a reaver and galaxy. hes BR 30 too.
  3. LibertyRevolution

In battlefield 3, deaths like these are called "Bad Luck", not suicide.
    • Up x 1