How It Feels To Play Medic

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by Campagne, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Campagne

[Not mine, obviously.]
    • Up x 5
  2. MarkAntony

what is this? what is life? what is reality?
  3. Campagne

In this existence there is only one thing that is certain: unappreciated medics.
    • Up x 3
  4. Eternaloptimist

The only class I play (which is all of them except Max) that ever gets a thank you is the engineer, almost always from the Max I've just repaired. And then only when we are both safely out of direct line of fire and have a bit of time for the niceties.
    • Up x 3
  5. OwlMatt

The certs that roll in from my revive tool and regeneration field are thank you enough.
  6. Campagne

So are gunning down troves of enemies with a LMG. But the certs from your enemies give you are involuntary too.
  7. Littleman

Can confirm. Damn near immortality and kill streak EXP > anything I could ever get even with a stream of dead guys floating into my green life beam.

Also, that song is the song of life.
    • Up x 1
  8. TheFlamingLemon

Where do people even find these videos? This has got to be the best thing I've seen in planetside all month.
  9. DokterMichael

I need my daily thank you or i suffer from the rez grenade spammer syndrome
  10. veiledcascade

I spent ages today as a medic...I got shot by those I revived 3 times...So I went AA instead and watched all their corpses lay there.
  11. Khallixtus

Oh man. That video is glorious. Where do people find these things?
  12. T1nk4bell

hmmm i get so many thxs on cobalt (nc) nearly permanent ........ it feels like wtf shut up u are just healed or revived
  13. Mivadeth

I always V+1 when a Medics heals or ress me up :3
    • Up x 1
  14. Problem Officer