How do you report a PS4 player?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by BigJohnny, Aug 5, 2015.

1. BigJohnny

I just saw a TR by the name of Julain on Genudine, standing completely still and not moving, take 12 rounds from my NS blackhand, and while I was unloading that on him he started getting shot at by 3 other HA's.
    I managed to run up to him and empty and entire magazine of lasher rounds directly into him at point blank range before getting shot by someone else.

There is no way this guy isn't cheating somehow, no class in this game can take a beating from 4 HA's, standing completely still, and an entire lasher magazine.

I wish I was recording the gameplay this time.
  2. Lord_Mogul

Have seen this on PC, too.
    People standing around and doing nothing, shooting at them has no effect.

I thing its a connection problem. I think of him beeing dead or logged out but the game doesn't recognized it yet.
    After some time the people vanish.

So don't see it as some sort of hacking or botting but instead as a bug in the game that hasen't been fixed for a long time.
  3. CassCE

He hasn't finished loading in yet. It's not uncommon.

It would be nice to be able to report 4th factioner team killers, though. It seems to be getting worse.
    • Up x 1
  4. BigJohnny

I guess that makes sense. It certainly seems inline with what was happening.
  5. speedkiller53

I've seen this way to often even when this game was in closed beta on ps4 it was happening but yea Ithink it must be what lord_Mogul said with the connection on the game