how do you get a airship?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Jedibomb, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Jedibomb

I'm still a noob but how do you get one where to I go on the map to get one...
  2. iZUM

1. It is a topic for gameplay discussion, not player support.
    2. You should really watchall tutorial videos provided on the website before you go to a real world.
  3. Slash Hammer

iZUM is right, wrong thread. And maybe he is just trolling?
    Anyway, here is the answer:

Easiest way to get an 'airship' is at the warpgate (a big bubble resting on the ground with many buildings in it. Buildings are manmade structures, usually equipped with doors and windows. You can walk in and out.).
    There are terminals for personal loadouts, for vehicles and for aircrafts. There are icons (simplified pictures) above these terminals.

A terminal is a holographic screen (you will know what I mean when you walk around in the biggest of those buildings) with a pedestal underneath.
    • Walk to one until a message on the screen tells you to press 'E'. 'Press E' means, you lay your finger on a keyboard (attached to your PC) exactly where you can see the same letter - 'E'. 'Press' means, you now move your finger downwards. Do this now.
    • A menu screen will open and you can choose the desired thing - in this case, an aircraft. Choosing is done with the mouse (a movable device attached to your PC with some buttons on it). An arrow (tilted triangle) will move on the screen while you move that mouse thingy.
    • Click on an aircraft picture.
      • To 'click' is a concept not easy to understand. To do so you have to locate (find) movable parts on the movable device. These are called buttons. Modern mice may have plenty of them, so it may take a while to find the so called 'left mouse button'.
    • No aircraft pictures there? You went to the wrong terminal.
      • Look at your keyboard and find a key that has 'ESC' written on it. Press it. The menu disappears and you can walk to another terrminal. Repeat these steps until the menu shows aircrafts.
    Some of the rocket science vocabulary (like 'walk', 'move', 'letter') here remains unexplained for a reason. For piloting an aircraft (controlling a machine capable of leaving the ground), a pilot needs to have spatial sense, the ability to understand the concept of icons and symbols, the ability to read and some more. I don't think you have any of these so it might be better to stay on ground and not to try to fly around.
    Better for us... :rolleyes:
    • Up x 1
  4. Maxence822

Define PC?
    • Up x 1
  5. Slash Hammer

Sorry, I can't. I suffer from PCMCIA (People Can’t Memorize Computer Industry Acronyms). ;)
    • Up x 1