How do you counter a 'good' CQC sniper?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DarkStarII, Mar 29, 2016.

1. TheFlamingLemon

*throws post over my shoulder for good luck*
  2. CovertYank

I usually zig zag about until I hear him/her pop they're shot, they will either hit your shields or miss entirely. Either way, that's when you center your aim and unload on them. Most Infils will wait for the bolt action to complete others will switch to their sidearms, so your aim has to be true and fast.

Other ways is to just straight up flank them as a LA or Stalker, some others like to crouch spam as well. As much as I hate it being done to me by HA's, it does get you out of sticky situations, this can count as one of them. SMG's as well, very nimble and can help screw up they're aim through A, D spam.

Honestly I hate most CQC sniper Infils. I left games like COD because of the similar bull crap they pull, and now you've gotta deal with that bull crap in a full scale battle, where OHK's can be one of the most frustrating things to happen. But, these CQC bolt actions were put in the game with a purpose, so can't hate it too much.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.