How do I get tracer rounds?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Steveru, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Steveru

Which features would I have to implement in order to get tracer rounds for planes? Is it graphics, effects, some combination of the two?
  2. SLiCKRiCK

You don't "buy" tracer rounds... A tracer is just an illuminated bullet so other people can see your gunfire. Its just built into the game.
  3. Steveru

No no, I'm not talking about buying them with certs. I mean my graphic settings are currently too low to see tracers easily. When I had my settings up higher (but with only 15 fps) I would get these very easy-to-see, glowing tracer rounds. What settings would I to turn on to get them back? The graphic settings are so vague.
  4. SharpLight

You really have to do trailer and error, look at particles & effects.
  5. LibertyRevolution

Tracers are effected by the main graphic option.
    On low you get none, on medium you get white, on high you get faction colored.
  6. Frosty The Pyro

that cant be right, im on low or med on everything and I get faction collored.
  7. i4PLAY

Do you get them all the time? Because I'm on low (no real choice due to fudged FPS otherwise) and i don't see tracers all the time, really inconsistent
  8. Frosty The Pyro

generaly when they are coming at me, though flack tracers show up as long as im not the one fireing them
  9. LibertyRevolution

I thought we are talking about tracers as seen from your gun when your firing.

As in this video:

On low you get no tracers, only impact markers.
    On medium you get a white tracers.
    On high you get the bright faction colored tracers.