How bad did I ....

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Suriakk, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Suriakk

Screw up .... I have been throwing Certs at a Lynx when this whole time I thought it was a Jag. I have optics and just purchased a forward grip for it ....

How bad did I screw up?
  2. AMW1011

I prefer the Jaguar personally, but the Lynx hits slightly harder in CQC and is pretty comparable at mid-long range. Some prefer the Lynx, some the Jaguar, and both are pretty good
  3. Suriakk

Right on. I tend to get up in the **** with folks anyway. Probay should have put laser sight on it instead.
  4. Cinc

Ah, i remeber when i first bought my jaguar

I still have no idea if i was using the lynx or the jaguar that entire night. I spent most of the rest of the week trying to tell them apart and figure out which is better.
  5. Conq

Both are good guns, I was a Lynx fanatic all throughout beta and launch. The Jaguar was a definite upgrade though, for me at least. I always used the forward grip on my Lynx because I loved the extra range it gave me in ADS stability. With the Jag though, the recoil is so easy to control, you don't need a grip and can take advantage of the advanced laser which gives you two guns in one.

I would switch my certs to the Jag, if aiming down your sights is something you really enjoy. If you just want a run & gun, hip fire bayonet though, stick with the Lynx. It's like a shotgun in terms of TTK.
  6. Iridar51

Like been said, you should use adv. laser sight with this gun. On the topic, not so bad, the main difference between Jag and Lynx is that Jag doesn't have horizontal recoil, and Lynx has a tad higher RoF.
    Lynx recoild pattern is very predictable (it pulls to the right) so you can compensate for it with mouse.
    Jag vs Lynx is a personal preference thing, difference is minimal between them, esp. for CQC.
  7. Suriakk

Yeah I am getting used to the lynx. I just don't want to grind out 130 more certs for another gun. I already ****** the bunghole hard when I certed my carv s with a compensator, optics and a forward grip only to find out that it still sucks. There is 230 certs ill never see again.

/sad. /face.