Hotkeys for Vehicle Terminals Please!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Cest7, Oct 18, 2014.

1. Cest7

So, a while back Infantry Terminals got a hotkey treatment, F## for class and # for loadout. Could this PLEASE get added to vehicle and air terminals? I am so used to pushing F#, #, and E. I try to do this to vehicle terminals and then remember that I actually have to click the stuff.

https://ps2issuetracker.com/browse/PS-145?jql=text ~ "vehicle terminal"
    • Up x 5
  2. Schizomatic

Yes please. Good suggestion.
  3. 7evenGhost

Something easy, that would make the game better...so do it please? More than once when I was in a hurry I just used hotkeys that weren't there and I ended up buying the wrong vehicle load out since I expected them to be there thinking: Why would a vehicle terminal not have hotkeys when an infantry terminal has them. Being able to order your vehicle fast can also make a huge difference when your vehicle terminal is getting camped by snipers.

Another thing: Please re enable hotkey use to accept a revive.
  4. Klypto

Good lord, no E key please. The terminal UI is so laggy sometimes it taked a full second to load.
    • Up x 1
  5. Cest7

I remember the E to spawn lag... Needs to be changed to something other than the activate button (Space maybe?)
  6. Schizomatic

Yes, please.