[BUG] Hmmm, I can't Deploy in the tutorial (video included)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Takenover83, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Takenover83

Is this bug or something I am doing wrong? Check the youtube video.
  2. CEGrif

looks like a bug
  3. Ice

I had this happen to me yesterday as well. Seems like being able to redeploy to a different continent interferes with the respawn.

You can choose to exit the tutorial and it will drop you in VR.
  4. Takenover83

Seeing, as I am new to the game, I kinda wanted to complete it :/
    Newcommers as myself, are not going to be off to a great start seeing bugs like that right out of the gate.

I waited hours inbetween tries with no change. I have tried to complete the tutorial several times and always hit that bug.
  5. Kurohagane

If i remember correcyly, all it tells you afterwards is that tanks have different resistances from different sides (back is most vurneable), shows you a phalanx turret, lets you drive a vehicle and then shows you a vehicle generator. Or something like that. You could maybe find a video of the tutorial on youtube. Otherwise, there isn't anything there that can't be done in the VR, or live.
  6. Takenover83

Can someone create a new character and test the tutorial to make sure I am not the only one?
  7. Vinakis

You're not the only one. I tried making a new character on another server when all but Connery were down, and tried the tutorial out since I've never seen it before and got curious. Got stuck in the exact same place.
    • Up x 1