Hitreg really bad for ESFs and Harasser

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by minhalexus, Oct 7, 2014.

1. minhalexus

Was flying my ESF today and the Hitreg was terrible. I dumped like a whole mag in an ESF, no hit marker (or whatever that red thing is called) nor was there any smoke and all of a sudden BOOM we both were dead via collision.

Secondly, hitreg was acting very moody when I was fighting this Valkyrie, better than the ESF event but still. I was shooting from a relatively small distance, and I could visually see the bullets land on the Valkyrie, but like my 1 whole mag went into waste. In the end, I did destroy it and survived so yea, not as bad.

Finally Harasser incident of yesterday, when 5/8 enforcer rounds didn't register on a deployed sunderer. I wasn't moving, my aim was perfect, internet was fine, clearly a hitreg problem.

Hitreg for infantry however, seems to be working fine.

Please go ahead, and post your hitreg issues if you've faced any recently.
  2. Linus

The hit registration for the tanks is also completely weird and dysfunctional.
    In fact, this is worst and worst.
    The problem occurs since two weeks now, and nothing has been done despite many reports.
  3. FLHuk

I'm guessing they're trying REALLY hard but are at a bit of a loss.

Like voice, like pheonix, like command chat, like region chat, like fps, like memory leak.

We can but hope and wait. Oh and watch Twatter and Weddit....
  4. squarebug

Yes I get that too, have been on the receiving side of not taking damage as well.