History repeats it's self

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Bacardie, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Bacardie

Any time SOE gets a hold of a game, it gets messed up. There is a history of it. Star Wars Galaxies, Vanguard, Pirates of the Caribbean, not sure about others.. but now I see this one as well.

I can name one person who may be responsible for a lot of it but won't.. guess he's as stupid as its been mentioned before. I've learned over the years, it does NOT matter what the so called "player" base says, they for the most part, are ignored. Always have been.

Log on today, downloaded the so called game update, found tanks messed up, infiltrator messed up, lag out the rear and more. I'm glad I don't pay SOE anymore for games.. won't ever again either. I bought game cash but won't do that anymore till crap gets fixed. Are they hiring people who can't even tie their shoes?

My rant.. sorry.
    • Up x 1
  2. KripTed

No. you are right. they messed up a few games. the ones you mentioned and also The Matrix Online, Tanarus (98), Infantry, Cosmic Rift. its sad cause i do support these games especially with spending money. knowing soe, this issue will b fixed. might take some time tho.
  3. SirBlemmingtonSmythe

You can add Planetside (1) to that list as well guys. They completely fubar'd that too, they never listen to the community despite their pleadings that they do.
  4. KripTed

well for Tanarus, i know they bought it off this guy. and john..well..ran it to the ground eventually. that game is where they stole the concept of planetside. the concept is better. but the community was really hurt over it. game lasted for like 10 years. until they shut us down. no support, no updates. nothing. was sad