High Altitude Drop Troopers

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Golden__Death_, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Golden__Death_

We are the NC. We are Troopers. We are the HALT.
    We are recruiting to fight the TR. We are currently a small outfit looking for recruits. Recently a TR outfit has been taking over the Palos server. The Vanu have almost vanished from the server and it is up to us to fight back. We need to teach them that together we are strong. If you are looking for a way to get your revenge join the HALT.
    Our current goal is to get enough troopers to fight the TR in a full scale battle. If you are tired of being pushed back and losing continents day after day. Join us. We are looking for leaders, pilots, and troopers. If you are interested in joining leave your PSN name, PS2 name bellow. If you have any questions please message me. (Golden__Death_) That is Golden(two underscores)Death(underscore).
    We are here to play and have fun. However we also believe the only way to win is by getting an organized group together. If you do not want to join our outfit but want to fight with us message me anyways. We can still group together and defeat the TR.

Join the HALT. Become a Trooper today!
  2. SithFaced01

This puts a smile on my face, bud if it interest you, look into TLN on NC as eell. They are a very good outfit and looking for people to Merger with.

Also [RaTL] salutes you for taking a stand! Goodluck my friend!
  3. Golden__Death_

I have already had many conflicts with your outfit already. I respect your dedication and organization. I hope to fight the RaTL with honor and dignity on the battlefield. Hopefully the same favor is returned. I am looking forward to further conflicts in the future. Good luck to you as well.

Golden__Death_ [HALT]
  4. SithFaced01

Well, we have a few outfits going to merge into us and we will be doing another recruiting drive this week to get our numbers into the 600 range before we start Platoon training. If your interested maybe our outfits could work something out like a battle day?
  5. Golden__Death_

Thank you for the offer but as it stands I must pass. However, i will see you on Auraxis!