Higby's comment on current mouse input issues (reddit)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Stromberg, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Stromberg

• Up x 3
  2. bPostal

I didn't even realize that this was a thing but I'm glad it's getting fixed.
  3. Ultimatestormer

So you're saying me reverting to my Halo mind set and blaming everything but me for failing was actually justified tonight? Cool, I feel a tiny bit better about myself.
    • Up x 1
  4. JP_Russell

No kidding. That makes sense, I've been feeling like my mouse's responsiveness was suffering way more than it should have from my framerate getting anywhere below 60. I'd be getting 45 FPS and feel like I'm getting 30. Even 60 felt more like 45-50. I figured some things they were doing on the back end were just creating typical performance issues, wouldn't have thought it was a bug.

I'll have to try turning off raw mouse input when my framerate goes down and see if I can tell any difference next time I play before they patch it.
  5. GoyoElGringo

I turned it off when I started playing because it was affecting my aim in an ESF. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why it would do that.