Helping Planetside 2

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Trizadd, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Trizadd

hi I read : http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/planetside-2/news/planetside_2,46676,3237706.html
    not good news....

I have ideas for you, what you can add ingame:
    -more Tutorials, more pictures, A LOT OF PICTURES, for noobs and beginners
    -better UserInterface, less buttons
    -new map: something like capture the flag/ only a MAX can wear the flag and all have to def the MAX unit, until he deployed the flag to the point
    -kill CAM
    -better anti Hack systems
    -a website/leaderboards ingame and out of the game for an overview for weapons, vehicles, units etc.
    so the beginners can see that the standard weapons are one the best ingame

to be continued....
  2. Trizadd

+ "real Skins" that change the complete appearance, like in other games
  3. CrossFitForLifeBRAH

First, I applaud your post for being a proactive. It seems to me that you're interest is to suggest ways to make the game more successful when more often than not people post a bunch of negative complaints and say the game should be better.

Suggestions for game changes that might improve the state of the game are one thing we can do to help out but, I don't think most of us consider the actions we as players and members of the community could employ to help improve the game. I really think if even a small demographic of the current player base decided to actively recruit new players, or took advantage of opportunities to mentor new or struggling players when presented with the chance it could improve the game, just to name a few. As players in an mmo we should all be aware that a bigger population is going to equate to increased fun.

Sure, the game will always be evolving and the staff can do their part to add and adjust various things to improve the game. There's no disputing this fact but, more often than not I think players either don't realize or find it easier to ignore the things they could do themselves. If the community of players took the stance of "Ask not what DBG staff can do for PS2 but, what you as a player can do for PS2" it might result in a better in game experience.

It's something to consider, imo.
  4. StarzSpirit

This is a great post, but unfortunately the Devs barely pay any mind to this forum anymore, but I truly hope they look at it in the near future. These changes would be great, minus Kill Cam. I however am more oriented towards the performance side of this game, and there are still a ton of performance related problems that need to be culled. In this case however, performance problems are harder to fix than adding in new features like the ones stated above, and we could see those much sooner than seeing SLi performing properly, or getting PhysX back into the game. A great feature they could add simply and probably have done by tomorrow would be giving us control of Anti-Aliasing. I would love to turn off that god awful FXAA.