help me understand this.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ghost001985, May 19, 2014.

1. ghost001985

i run a locked harasser, because of my play style in it. so can someone explain to my why friendlys shot and c4 my harasser?

example: today i drove in to a base to get cap points, 2 minutes left on the timer, a friendly medic walks up trys to get in, i tell him its lock. he pulls out c4, as im watching him, he throws one on to my harasser, i back up then i turbo over him killing him. WTF? ? ? if you want one that bad get one yourself! ! ! !
  2. Ultimatestormer

People are a-holes, if they can't get something, nobody can. I don't understand the logic behind it, but it's far too common on the internet.
    • Up x 3
  3. NanoBitSplit

We don't like you or your playstyle and it's funny to see people react.
  4. ghost001985

if anyone does this, please put in your input.
  5. ghost001985

its funny to teamkill people?
  6. Ryouhki

That used to happen quite a lot when I was soloplaying/farming with a fully certed pre-nerf fury harasser.
    >implying that I want that ****** gunner (~90% of them) if I can earn more by myself,,
  7. ghost001985

i miss that fury! :(
  8. Tommyp2006

Because people think they are entitled to gun in your vehicle
    • Up x 1
  9. ghost001985

so what im hearing, just run over people that gets to close, on general principle. but they can do anything stupid.
  10. FABIIK

Funny how when people tell stories they always get the last laugh.
    99% it sounds like this "blah blah dbag tried to blah blah (insert any griefing behaviour) but in the end i C4ed him or run him over or any other payback method"

EGO EGO EGO

The only thing that drives most gamers... Pathetic...
  11. ghost001985

please show, or quote where im laughing or trying to get the last laugh! ! ! im just trying to understand this behavior because i dont comprehend it one bit.
  12. Spoprockel

There's nothing to comprehend.

Those people are convinced that if a vehicle has more than one seat they are entitled to occupy that seat.

And if somebody locks a free seat in his vehicle it makes that somebody a giant selfish ***** / traitor in need of extermination.

Better watch your back whenever you're driving a locked vehicle near allies.
  13. FABIIK

I was just going off topic, pointing to the fact that when people tell in-game stories they almost always 'get the last laugh'.
    ex: Some guy TKed me but then I proceeded to revive/kill him 5 times. LOL

People never tell stories about being on the losing end...

On topic, lotsa weird people online.
    Yesterday a friendly shoots me once with his pistol. I think 'Guy made a mistake. Let's move on.' and I go away. The guy kept following me in the tower on any floor I went to. After about 10 seconds of hide&seek he knifes me. I retaliate and kill him. I redeploy. And send him a tell: 'drunk or stupid ?'
    Guy would not answer. Once off line I check my killboard. The guy was a BR100. I hadn't killed him before the incident.

Some people are just weird... or drunk or stupid.

ps: see ? I too was a winner in my story ;)
  14. NCstandsforNukaCola

Off topic but I have to say.

There are some guys who lock their sundy even it is going to be destroyed soon.
    I really don't get it unless we are going to surrender, we got to protect sundy at all cost.
  15. DrPapaPenguin

I have 2 theories - that guy could see the future where he was killed by you, so he decided to prevent it by killing you first, but in the usual ironic twist that's what got him killed by you in the first place.

Or he's just a Richardhead 8 year old brat.
  16. Moz

Funny how people don't actually comprehend what they just read but reply in a sarcastic manner anyway.
    90% of people wouldn't dream of talking like this IRL.

EGO EGO EGO

Only thing that drives most forumsiders... Pathetic...
  17. FABIIK

Sure. See how many gamers show themselves getting owned on youtube...
  18. Spoprockel

Nailed it.
  19. \m/SLAYER\m/

20. FateJH

What he said doesn't count as sarcasm, not even a loose definition of it. Stereotyping, perhaps. (You, on the other hand, were going for parody.)

His basic point is that the OP did not have to run the other guy over, regardless of the other guy's behavior, suggesting that the insistence on the necessity is due to spontaneous self-gratified vendetta. HOWEVER, I would suggest that running the other guy over may have proven necessary, as there would be no other way to safely and timely remove the C4 from the vehicle. Placing C4 until the prior one respawned would do the trick, yes, but that would be wasteful; and, of course, would require excessive cooperation above and beyond rational expectations.
  21. ElastaPlast

So was your harasser squad locked, or completely locked? If the former then, yeah I kind of agree with you, what's that all about. If the latter then why do you need three seats to yourself? This is supposed to be a team game after all.