Help Me Decide Which Is Better For Planetside 2[PS2]

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by RealBoss247, Apr 15, 2014.

1. JGDK

Yes, amd is no good for planetside.
    • Up x 1
  2. Jerox

Oh come on, PS2 isn't that badly optimized ;) . It sure is a resource hog though I'll give ya that.
    But yeah, OP is having kind of unrealistic expectations.

This system looks great. Now let's just hope OP will take this system so we won't have to see links with ****** pc's anymore xD (uh oh, these parts are at different shops, meaning that OP is going to have to buy them seperately and build the pc himself.. Houston, I think we have a problem o_O )
  3. RealBoss247

does it have built in wireles? is it good enough, how much frames? il buy it then.. which monitor u recommend?
  4. RealBoss247

5. BlackDove

Well considering how much it crashes and behaves like a power virus id have to say its the worst optimized game i play.

And the PSU is a cheap CWT rebrand in that build.
  6. RealBoss247

can some one build me one with good stuff around 1000 dollars with moinitor and network card thingy so i can connect wireless please then i can atleast play and i hadnt heard from @JGDX @TheAppl3 ??? need help

edit:
    • Cases: Mars Red (+£4.95), PSU: Powercool X-Viper 650W 80+ Bronze (+£45.00), Cpu: AMD ATHLON X4 760K QUAD CORE 3.8 - 4.1GHZ (+£34.00), Motherboard: GIGABYTE F2A55M-DS3, Ram: 8GB DDR3, Hard Drive: 1000GB SATA, Solid State Hard Drive: NONE, Graphics Card: 1GB RADEON HD 7770 (+£87.00), Dvd Drive: DVD-REWRITER, Lan: 10/1000, Wifi: 300MPS PCI WIRELESS CARD (+£15.00), Monitor: 21.5" WIDE LCD MONITOR (+£85.00), Operating System: WINDOWS 7 HOME 64BIT (+£79.00)
    total 599.90 with monitor and network wireless but which is better HD 7770 card or r7 250x ??

Continue shopping
  7. ohmikkie

Just a guide mate of u really want to get a laptop my specs, below, gibves me from 40-80fps on 1080p res. You'll need to Google around for comparisons because I have no idea about AMD/ATI. I'm strictly an Nvida person.
  8. TheAppl3

Frankly, I'm not willing to check this thread four times per day and sift through dozens of nonsense links to terrible computers that prove you haven't actually tried to learn from anything people have told you. BlackDove linked you to a hardware guide and several people have given you feedback on over fifty computer configurations. I'm not going to do a hundred hours of research for you, nor am I going to write a twenty page guide comparing 150 random computers from Amazon.

You need to take the time to learn about the machines that you're buying or just give up.
  9. JGDK

Yo

I made a list for you, with some good stuff. Just add a monitor in your price range. Find a cheap Asus or Samsung. Maybe read some reviews thats how you get some info about the products. Google is your friend. :)

Corsair PSU´s is good value for money . I got the AX860i myself.

I cant help you more than this.

/JG
  10. Levtech

I highly recommend you do not buy a name brand computer. You're practically buying a mac without their OS. Instead, go on a website and build your own or even buy the parts in person and build it to your liking.
  11. Jerox

Guess I'm just lucky then, that it doesn't crash all that often for me. BF4 crashes more often for me and for that game I paid the full price, so you won't hear me complaining.

Yeah out of all games I play atm it probably is the worst optimized too.
    I think it's better optimized than the DayZ standalone, but that game is still in Alpha (though I doubt it's gonna run much better than it does now..) but I don't play that game anymore because it makes me rage too much.

Playing a lot of Strider lately which runs excellent. Just got tired of all the shooters and stuff, so a fast playing and good looking sidescroller seemed like a good break, and it is :).
  12. RealBoss247

@JGDX @TheAppl3 here what about this now? Qty.
    Description
    Unit Price
    Price

[IMG] NEW! Destroyer GTX 750 Ti (destroyergtx750ti)
    £539.00
    £539.00

[IMG] [IMG]

Customizations:
    CPU: NEW! Intel Core i5 4440
    Included
    CPU Cooler: Zalman CNPS5X Performa
    £17.99
    Operating System: Microsoft® Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
    Motherboard: NEW! Gigabyte H81M-D2V
    Included
    RAM: 8GB DDR3 1333mhz (1x8GB)
    Included
    Hard Drive: 1TB S-ATAIII 6.0Gb/s
    £9.50
    Optical Drive: 22x DVD±RW DL S-ATA
    Included
    Graphics card: NEW! NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB
    Included
    Sound card: Onboard 7.1 Audio
    Included
    Internet: Wireless 802.11N 300Mbps MIMO PCI-E card
    £16.99
    Accessories: Internal Card Reader
    £7.99
    Case: NEW! Zalman Z3 Plus
    Included
    PSU: 550W Corsair VS
    £22.00
    Warranty: 3 Year SureCare Warranty
    Included
    [IMG]

Additional Items:
    Keyboards and Mice: NEW! Coolermaster Devastator Gaming Keyboard and Mouse
    £28.99
    USB Accessories: USB Card Reader
    £6.99
    [IMG] Product Subtotal:£649.45

[IMG]
    Total: £649.45
  13. RealBoss247

that good enough for planetside 2?
  14. JGDK

Look at this video :)

So yes, i think so. Just dont play on ultra settings.

Btw : Windows 8.1 runs Planetside 2 with higher frames.
  15. RealBoss247

16. RealBoss247

will they build for me? or if not help me build it ill then join you soon on planetside 2 @JGDX
  17. RealBoss247

all the stuff good in side? i added a good gaming keyboard and mouse its good also i added a pci-e wireless thingy would it work?

edit: on newegg the same item is cheaper i might aswell save £8.00 pound from newegg so ill remove the gaming mice and keyboard but check my stuff all good ill go ahead then after @Theappl3 replies and tell me his views ty @JGDX
  18. Smagjus

Don't keep wasting time on this troll. 2 threads, over 200 comments and he still keeps posting random builds.
  19. RealBoss247

i forgot the monitor and im not a troll i would be playing planetisde 2 right now and never made post in my life only these 2 so dont comment about others @Smagjus

edit:can some one find me a cheap monitor around 50?
  20. Smagjus

Sorry, I cannot understand this broken English.