HELP!!! COBALT STUCK ON VANU VICTORY ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by psyshow, Dec 21, 2014.

1. psyshow

Make it stop, make it stop!!!!!! Logged in and back out again but the message still continues to haunt me. Some sort of Vanu mind control trick. It's madness, players are bleeding through their eye's from this.... it makes us crazy!!!!
    • Up x 2
  2. FLHuk

and logged out...
  3. ZDarkShadowsZ

I tried to re-log to fix it but it didn't work. Hopefully it gets sorted. :eek:
  4. saturnuranus

Interesting. Happened to me a few hours ago when VS locked Amerish but restarting the game got rid of it.
    • Up x 1
  5. \m/SLAYER\m/

yes, but it happened again
  6. AllyElly

YArr, headed to miller for a spell on alt to get rid of it, came back to cobalt and thought it was 'fixed'... 5min later started all over again:(. My ears are bleeding.
    • Up x 1
  7. saturnuranus

Obviously, hence the thread.

By interesting, I was referring to ZDarkShadowsZ's post that stated a restart of the game didn't fix it.

Perhaps the SOE guy that's floating around answering the easy questions can provide an update for us? :p
  8. psyshow

I logged out and back in again . It was still going then just stopped. In the squad I was in, for one memeber, it was still going. Literally about 20 mins after that, it has started again. I vote removal of Vanu population for foul play.
    • Up x 1
  9. xMaxdamage

Patches provides new bugs everyday <_>
  10. RadarX

We are looking into this. Appreciate everyone's patience while we investigate.
    • Up x 2
  11. DLL2

the bug is back T_T.
  12. FLHuk

Logging out to the char selection screen and back in works.

Till it happens again in X mins.....