Helios - ATTA BOY AKA The VIRTUAL COOKIE!

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by LexDecon, Mar 2, 2013.

1. LexDecon

What is this?

Pretty simple, Its an Atta Boy, AKA a Virtual Cookie.

As many people know a Community is only as good as its members. Members drive the community through their actions and interactions with each other and others outside the community via, forums, chat rooms etc.

So whats the purpose of a Atta boy AKA Virtual Cookie? pretty simple. Its a way of saying "Hey good job!" A recognition for good community behavior, mentality and action.

Need an Example?

" At TI Alloy's during a serious firefight against both VS and TR "Insert Individuals Name here" went above and beyond to not only heal fallen players outside of their outfit, but also in proximity chat was constantly giving out tips to new players on how to survive longer." ATTA BOY! AKA VIRTUAL COOKIE!

This is a thread for you the Community member of Helios to recognize others in our community for outstanding behaviour within the community. Simply write up a little post on what you say happening, who did it and end it with ATTA BOY! AKA VIRTUAL COOKIE!

This is not ment to be a joke, flaming, embarrassing, or even demeaning processes. Its to recognize those people we are making our Community better, So if you aren't serious on the post, don't post.

Few simple rules.

- Keep the atta boy short, but to the point. Who did what where.
    - Factions don't matter. NC can right an Atta Boy for TR etc.
    - Don't flame, argue, cry, whine. if you don't get an Atta Boy. Maybe you need to change your behavior in the community?
    - If you aren't posting a "THANK YOU!" or an Atta boy. Don't post.

Thank you.
  2. LexDecon

I'd like to throw out the first ATTA BOY AKA VIRTUAL COOKIE.

To the whole Server of Helios. There is always concern when merging servers. The Players of Helios have openly and willingly accepted the Players of Genudine, and have done so in a very polite professional and welcoming manner. And in the same regard Genudine has stepped up and shown the same regard. So I'd like to say ATTA BOY! AKA VIRTUAL COOKIES to the whole community of Helios.

Thanks for the welcome ladies and gents and I'll see you on the battle field.