[Suggestion] Heavy Assault - Medkit = Fair

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CaptCran, Apr 24, 2017.

1. CaptCran

I think since the Heavy assault class has so much Armor it shouldn't have the option to use med kits. Where does the soldier jab it??? If it's like an Epi pen then in the thigh??? That's covered by armor. Is it in the eyeball??? Covered by face shield.
  2. No0T

I like this, but HA is the majority of the players vve cant just rip out their best gadgets. I say take the medic kit avvay and add an instant shield re-generator that vvorks the same but vvith the shield.
  3. FateJH

You jam the pointy end of it against your armor and that depresses the prongs, opening the sealed interior, releasing the nanites.

Nanites.

Alternately, the pointy bits are as sharp as our knives, but what do I know. It's probably the nanites.
    • Up x 4
  4. No0T

My idea is more realistic and actually makes more sense than instant regeneration of living organisms.. thogh the medic kits are there in all games to make everybody use to think needles are nice and drugs are alvvays nice without any side effect. Its politics... That is vvhy the predator does it like that in the movie.
  5. CaptCran

DB can do whatever they want. They took away thermals.
    And whats up with them being able to use C4??? They have rocket launchers....
    And Engineers able to use AP mines but Infils can't use tank mines??? Short end of the stick there for infils.

Speaking of short stick ends, what about motion tracking on everything and not knowing if you being monitored. I'd really like to know when something is in the area tracking me. Would really help when I'm cloaking around. And dark light, EMP, radar on every vehicle. What else will they throw at the infil??? Take away the sniper rifle??? Darklight headlights on all vehicles??

Infil really needs to be immune to ALL motion tracking. That, or get rid of the dark light....

Rant maybe continued later......
  6. FateJH

This thread is going all over the place.
    • Up x 1
  7. AllRoundGoodGuy

Are people really still whining about the thermal re-balance?
  8. Direlithe

pretty much n0ot's special ability
    • Up x 1
  9. CaptCran

Sorry. Guess you could call it a "split" thread.:D

Shoot. I was ALL for thermals getting the Nerf. Just using it as an example.
  10. Eternaloptimist

Get rid of medkits entirely. We have resto kits, everlasting regen implants that instantly restore some health on headshot at max rank as well and, and..............Medics!

Make it so planetmans have to duck for cover until their heals have time to work when they start taking damage , rather than just spamming medkits and and ignoring the hits.

I admit to being biased as I don't use medkits any more. Would rather have mines for engie and infil, C4 for LA and aux armour for HA and medic
  11. RockPlanetSide2

Again, for the 1 billionth time, it is not that they can or can't use Medkits, its that they don't suffer like any other class when they take them.

They lose C4 ---- which they don't need because they rocketlaunchers.

In order to make it balanced with the other classes, you should have to choose between medkits/Rocketlauncher/c4.

Every other class has to give up taking medkits (rocklet rifle, Archer, and the Eng turret are 10000000% not equal to a rocket launcher) to really deal with armor... HAs don't. Medics need C4, LA needs C4, Engs need C4/Mines. Even Inflitrators need to choose between anti-infantry mines or Medkits.

SIMPLE ****ing Fix... Medkits or Rocketlauncher... HAs should have to choose one or the other.
  12. LordKrelas

Well, they "lose" aux shield.

I do question why Heavies can have the same number of med-kits.

----------- Ignore this bit, I apparently went off about C-4 while not paying attention.
    And why would you want C-4 on a heavy or Medic?
    Only a LA can reliably place the explosive.

Rocket-Rifle, is incredibly effective against vehicles up close.
    Engie turrets.... are engie turrets...

Why is a medic using C-4?
    Mines pay off better C-4 for Engies.

Though, I do question why Heavies can have the same number of med-kits, I have a better question:
    Why do they (heavies) need C-4?
    I don't see why a Heavy, is needing to choose C-4 or Rockets? Rockets are better in nearly all cases.
    C-4 can't be reloaded, and needs you to nearly touch the target: Why are you using C-4 or wanting it anyway?
    Rockets can be reloaded, can be used at range, and don't need a secondary fire switch to detonate.

--- Why in **** did I go off about C-4?
  13. OldMaster80

Yeah sure, because giving tank mines to a class that can become invisible and carry EMP grenades is a smart idea... o_O

I mean, people is already complaining about LA who carry C4 + Rocklet and can potentally destroy a Sunderer....
    • Up x 1