Having the North Warpgate on Indar is fun... BUT...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Jaquio, Feb 2, 2013.

1. Jaquio

Having TR's old warpgate on Indar is pretty awesome for us NC folk. And watching the blue swarm over Indar the way red always did is kind of exciting.

But, I've learned something today, something that I never encountered since launch, because even with a BR in my 30s, I had never been online on a day when our faction took Indar (it's pretty rare on my server)...

ARC Engineering is absolute nonsense. How has that not been... "adjusted"... yet?

I heard the TR complain about it before, but I never got to encounter it firsthand.
  2. Gary

Have the enemy liberators been sat at the 1000m Ceiling height which over northen indar is close to 2000m due to the lower ground level. At this level G2A cannot do anything to the liberators and the ground vehicles are still in draw distance for the Liberators gunner.

I do kind of feel bad since your slow tank has to go all the way around the trench D: same for the VS the bugged magrider must take ages to climb the hills in the old NC warp gate
  3. R-A-B

For me, its the fact that the terrain to get there is utterly awful so driving is pretty much out if there is any anti armour defence and the hill with the tower along the entire approach that you can't take because the game forces you to retreat with the kill timer.

The building and its placement is fine. It's that god awful approach that a lot of people refused to acknowledge.
  4. Tigga

Enjoy Quartz Ridge! Not only will you find it a nightmare to take if defended, but even if you do manage it, you can't push south up the road because it's a complete deathtrap. I guess you are kinda used to that sort of terrain though. It's the VS who are really going to have a shock though. From the most tank friendly warpgate straight to the least tank friendly warpgate.
    • Up x 1
  5. Slyguy65

Have fun...muhahahhaaaaaa.

Watch them actually fix ARC while TR have it...out of all the things they could fix...it will be that...i promise.