Have you happily rediscover a base ?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Stopper, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Stopper

What is awesome in Planetside 2 is that you can always find something new due to the great variety and layouts of bases and terrains. And then you can suddenly have a great moment fighting in a place that you already knew but where, for some reason, it appeared to be new.

The last three days it happened two times for me :

Auraxis firearms corp. : I thought I knew it well but friday, I had a great time discovering that you have an "hidden" catwalk or footbridge just under the (long) main bridge and fighting there, between the pillars, the incoming enemies.

Naum forward barracks : strangely, I had only been defender in this good little outpost until then. And then I played as attacker for the first time the other night. My god, this base is even better as attacker, when you try to reach and keep the central control point over the road !

That was two great moments, and I was feeling like when I discovered for the first time Lithcorp central or Naum ravine overpass.

What are your similar expériences ?
  2. Bonom Denej

Since I don't play that much, when I'm on Amerish or Hossin, I sometime ends up in a base I have never fought in before and it's pretty cool as far as discovery goes, but when tactics are involved, I'm lost and can't find my way to the point A ! :(