Has the momentum that you have after using JJ been nerfed?

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Kildorragh96, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Kildorragh96

I turned the game on for the first time in a while and I just feel... heavier. I don't know. My actual flight time doesn't seem to have changed when the jets are full throttle, but it feels like beforehand when I ran out of fuel I would keep traveling in the same direction for a fraction of a second thanks to my momentum before having my trajectory slowly but steadily approach going downwards (this all still happens in about a second)

However now I just feel like I have weights strapped to my ankles, and as soon as I let off the juice I'm almost instantly falling straight down. Is this just because I haven't played in a while or are others feeling this too? It's only been a week or so since I last played and I haven't played any other games with JJ in them to make me lose my "feel" if you know what I mean.

Bonus question, have they also made the Jumpslosion a bit quieter than it was before? I remember before it was like a grenade going off but now it's like... well still a grenade going off but a little bit further away. Would the momentum nerf have come at the same time as the jumpsplosion muting, and that's the patch I hadn't played before today? Did the jumpsplosion even get muted? Did the momentum even get nerfed? Am I going crazy and rambling about something that hasn't actually happened?
    • Up x 1
  2. Kildorragh96

Actually, I think it may be due to the fact that I've been playing Borderlands 2, which although it doesn't have jump jets it has quite low gravity. Still I'm curious to know as I don't remember it dropping off this severely but it could be just me
  3. Kildorragh96

Also just realised. No fat jokes plz ;)
  4. PaperPlanes

General rule of thumb is if you get a feeling SOE ninja nerfed something, there's a 90% chance they did, because it's SOE.
    • Up x 1