[Guide] Harasser Driving 101 by Gray and Sinist

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by SiosDashcR, Jun 15, 2013.

1. SiosDashcR

Hey guys, it's Gray!

This is my first ever stream, so please be forgiving for any silliness you may stumble upon.

I plan on doing more and if possible, please leave some constructive feedback on how to improve my steaming (whether it be content control regarding profanity etc).
    • Up x 2
  2. EliteEskimo

It's always nice to see vet players helping out new players, keep up the good work!:cool:
  3. SiosDashcR

Haha, thanks!

I was always been wanting to but never had the chance to since I've been playing on a laptop (forced to play Ultra-Low with little to no chance of using XSplit). Since my new computer was recently built, I plan on doing this more often c:

Although most of my future streams will just be the same Harasser runs over and over again. :p
    • Up x 1
  4. ItsJustDash

You got stuck at the same damn spot I did with mine...
    That Damn rock formation I swear to all that is holy.
  5. SiosDashcR

Heh, I know! It's terrible about how many rock formations that can screw your Harasser over. I miss the Harasser pre-GU10. D:
  6. Sowahka

Bit jealous that you had a decent gunner... I love the Marauder weapon, but I often find that it's better for me to just F1F2F1 than to let someone else gun, it's more efficient and less likely to get me killed.
  7. SiosDashcR

If you're on server Waterson, I have a list of gunners who always need drivers. Are you?
  8. Sowahka

Haha, Connery, I'm afraid! Though I greatly appreciate the offer! All I really want is a gunner that doesn't shoot at the Magrider that hadn't noticed me yet when there's two HA's staring at me with their launchers out...
  9. SiosDashcR

I usually, after a few bad shots from my pick-up gunner, would kick them out and message them: "Sorry, I prefer a gunner who's willing to get into voice chat with me"

Although for every new gunner I get, I always message them if they're able to get on voice chat and on my TeamSpeak 3. If not, I'm less likely to take them.

All new gunners I get, whether a veteran player or not, I explain the basics of gunning:

- Use the T button for remote view when not firing at an enemy.
    - Don't shoot if they're too far away. I will close distance for you (if I'm using a CQC gun).
    - Don't shoot what you can't kill nor give away my position to armor without my say so.

And so on. It may seem demoralizing to veteran gunners, but I do it regardless (Hell, ask Sinist, he's BR 100 LOL, and I still went over this with him when I first picked him up) because it guarantees there's no room for a "bad run".
  10. SiosDashcR

Apparently there's a constant hud stuttering in the streaming video. Does anyone know how I could go about fixing it? I'm not getting this issue while streaming, though ..