Halloween masks is gone?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by \m/SLAYER\m/, Nov 10, 2014.

1. \m/SLAYER\m/

just noticed..
  2. Tommyp2006

Yep, the event is over. They all had warnings on them saying they were only available during the Halloween event
    • Up x 5
  3. Targanwolf

Yep. Nov 9th last day
    • Up x 1
  4. amega

OHHH GOD DAM////// PLZ STOP THIS//////:confused: Do some one read something about events ?
    • Up x 1
  5. dsty

yarp it is over all i needed wsas 10 candy cannon kills thx soe for not posting when it ended on the forums what a waste of time
  6. Nody

What annoyed me the most was we had an pumpkin alert things morning but you could not buy anything with the seeds... Why the frack do you do that to us? I highly doubt many people were missing anything but kills / galactic pumpkins anyway (and 1 more spawn is not exactly going to rock someone's boat but it sure destroyed some fights as people ran off to chase pumpkins instead)
  7. \m/SLAYER\m/

where?
  8. TraatAdmiral

It's in the Game Update thread with all the other stuff, and has been since the event started.
    • Up x 1
  9. Whatupwidat

It's also listed in game - can't remember where though.
  10. Champagon

Thank freaking goodness
    • Up x 4
  11. Morti

And now for Higgles to path the way for CHRISTMAS HATS AND SNOWMAN HUNT ALERTS! :D
    • Up x 1
  12. Flag

Finally...
    • Up x 4
  13. Champagon

and so, it begins the F2P virus has been caught by PS2. Incoming hats and "cool sunglasses"

This just in, new deal with Doritos! Feed your enemies need with the new Doritos guns in various faction flavors!

NC: Cool Ranch Doritos gun
    TR: Buffalo Wings Doritos gun
    VS: Mystery flavor Doritos gun
    • Up x 6
  14. Tommyp2006

You forgot to mention the Mt. Dew Cannon.
    • Up x 6
  15. Calissei

Yes please! Pumpkin hunting was the missing metagame for me ^^ ;P
    Now I await meta-snowmen on my beloved Esamir!
  16. MarkAntony

too bad. they made sniping easy...
  17. MichaelS

I raise you with CocaCola Christmas Sunderer,
    and Red Bull Energy Amp Station.
    • Up x 1
  18. johnway

Just once will SOE listen to me? Please can we have an event where we have to fight mecha santa and only the combined firepower of all 3 factions can we defeat the monstrosity! It would be a valuable lesson to teach other people to come together during this joyous occassion!

Or find the opportunity to farm each other or steal from others and watch the world burn whilst others try to save it. All under the gaze of a robot santa adding bitter tears into peoples stockings.
  19. Leftconsin

I saw a guy running around with the jester facepaint on an hour ago.
    WITCHRAFT I SAY! WITCHCRAFT!
    • Up x 1
  20. Pacster3

Yes, One of the slots of my heavy still got that facepaint too. No idea if it's visible in the game but at least in the selection screen it is.