[BUG] Hacking Terminal Triggers Base Capture Lightshow/Soundshow

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by zaspacer, Apr 3, 2013.

1. zaspacer

Now every time I hack a terminal, it triggers a base Light & Sound show. I know before that it would show the color change on the mini-map, but this REALLY let's people know you're there. :p
    • Up x 2
  2. Astraka

Will the Infiltrator bugs ever end?
    • Up x 1
  3. necrolamington

Let the Vanu raves begin.

Loyal VS infiltrators, in order to honour Vanu you must envelope our enemies in his light.

Seriously though, this probably is because they wanted these light effects to show in a base capture (although probably inside the model of the building that you are capturing) and they accidentally made it trigger when a terminal flips instead of the entire base.
  4. m00eh

The game was fine before, more is not always better. Come on SOE...

COUGH TEST SERVER / BETA NIGHT AHEM

You're just going to push all your players to BF4.
  5. iller

i lol'd way more than i should have
    • Up x 1
  6. Stinneyt

Yeah, this sucks a fat one.
    I hacked a terminal and the whole base lit up.
  7. Astraka

Quick video just so everyone is on the same page & aware of what we're talking about.

8. m44v

it's showtime!
  9. TheHalo1Pistol

SO THAT'S WHAT THAT WAS! I was at Eisa yesterday and it made that noise and I started flipping out at my platoon for letting everyone get past.
  10. Granderil

What's wrong with you? Why u post this in Class discussion section?
  11. Rhyl

To be fair we're the only class that can hack turrets/terminals. Therefore, this is a bug related to the class. He wasn't far off posting it here.
  12. L3TUC3

It's inception time!

13. ArcMinuteLight

Can this be our new utility tool? We call down our unholy wrath for the last 5 months?:D
  14. giltwist

Holy crap, don't post this here, post it on the bug forum where the devs will see it.
  15. giltwist

16. Vaphell

lmao :D
    i suspect it's a new feature that allows people to be really really sure inf is there, just in case farting cloaking is not audible enough ;)
  17. zaspacer

I have posted a LOT of bugs to the bug forum and a lot of times nobody sees them. No reply posts, no Ups. Other bugs posts come in, the posts rotate off the page, and nothing gets done.

Posting the bug in the actual area it affects DOES get people reading, reply posting, and Uping it. And SOE seems to see and respond most to posts that blow up in responses.

I have also posted in a bug section then linked that post in the section affected. It's better than just posting in the bug section, but even then it's met with meh results. Best bet seems to be post it in the affected forum and let it blow up.
  18. Syphers

GU06 Patch Notes

- Infiltrators are now DJs, enjoy.
    • Up x 1