Hacking is out of control (Miller)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Glykool, Dec 17, 2023.

1. Glykool

If the devs don't adress this soon i will not renew my membership!
    Why should i support a game that does not support its players? Hey devs how about you dedicate one admin per server during peak hours to actively get these scumbag hackers out of the game? You must understand that every player that wants to give this game a try will uninstall when they se a flying sundie / max.

As for myself I lose all motivation playing when these morons are allowed to cheat for hours on end without repercussions..

Please and thank you.
  2. BorgUK1of9

Agree mate, sick of the aimbot material rifle headshot BS that is going on right now. Cloaking is a joke, radar hack seems to be in major play. Hey lets face it, they are using the suite and have everything switched on. I have cancelled my renewal in Feb, I have spent close to £100 in the last 2 months on this game to help support but I have had enough. Miller is a joke right now and Daybreak just dont care or dont have anyone on. Shame, it killed Planetside 1 when Sony did the same and PS1 died so so quickly.
    • Up x 1