Hackers and in game support.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Coldcut, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Coldcut

Currently on woodman server there are hackers of all factions trashing indar. they have been active and blatant for the last half an hour. Despite constant reporting through the in game method.

Why isn't there people able to react and ban these people 24/7. half an hour of "fighting" against people that walk and fire through walls is a game killer. i pay for premium membership and boosts. both of which are ticking 24/7. So i'm paying 24/7 for the game, why isn't there in game support 24/7?

This isn't 1 or 2 reports of the hacker. it's the whole zone, surely when you get +10 reports someone should be there striaght away??
  2. Saool

/Report has nothing to do with hackers (if that is what you are using). It just sends a log of the text used around that time. SOE have also more or less confirmed no one looks at it anyway.

There is a method, apparently on this forum for making a proper hacker report. I however cannot find it and have no idea how it is done.

Perhaps some illuminated person can advise?
  3. SShocK

http://forums.station.sony.com/ps2/...re-ruining-this-game.72493/page-3#post-961517

• Up x 2
  4. Duvenel

5. Coldcut

so in game there is no way to report hackers? holy crap.. why don't we all get bots then? these guys are ruining what taken lots of people, a day or so of game time to achieve.. it's not like cod where you can go somewhere else..

there surely has to be in-game support or this is a non starter..

Thanks for clarifying the "report" command
  6. Coldcut

ok ok got it, thanks guys