[Hacker]

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ATRA_Wampa-One, Aug 28, 2015.

1. ATRA_Wampa-One

• Up x 4
  2. Eternaloptimist

But what will it achieve? Only DBC can remove them and these forum threads are not what they look at for the intel
  3. Yuki10

If they wanted to ban cheaters they would ban the cheaters. Pathetic excuse of an automated system they use right now is nothing but a way to say "they care" without actually doing much about it.
    • Up x 1
  4. Rainproof

Yeah, that player (lol) is so corrupt. All he, she, it really does is ruin the game for every one else. I would think that it is in DBG best interest to BAN them along with any other accounts that they have.
  5. FlR3

It is things like this that makes me miss games like UT2004 and other games from Epic where they allow players to run their own servers and police them. It was always good to jump into spectator mode and catch the cheaters red handed by recording them in first person view. It's to bad gaming companies today don't do this but at least Epic games still does it. Cheaters are just lowlife's. It is sad to know these cheat makers who sell their (product) cheat system and make millions off the hard work of the game makers.

I have never understood why the Gaming companies allow this because it goes against the TOS/EULA/ and COC. The cheaters use servers they pay for to inject the cheat coding into the gaming client's and some of those servers are here in the U.S. so that makes the server they are using putting out an illegal service because it goes against the EULA and the Gaming Companies guide lines. I traced a few cheat websites to find the servers they use and it seems Go-Daddy is a popular choice. Maybe this could be a lawsuit in DOS (denial of service against DBG).

What I mean is I know some servers are overseas and can not be dealt with because of their laws but the ones here in the USA should and could be held accountable under DOS attacks.
  6. MikeyGeeMan

How does one be able to their total faction kills be 105%?