Hacker problem still?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CWBOU812, Dec 17, 2014.

1. LT_Latency

I haven't seen an aim botter in a long time.
    • Up x 1
  2. ronjahn

I get more hackusations from infiltrators than any other class. Trust me, your cloak doesn't make you as invisible as you think it does. In fact the server may not even recognize that you cloaked at times, so you can be sitting there cloaked, but on my screen I see some random guy crouched in a bush. You are also visible on the map unless you are super careful. I just get tired of the constant "enjoy your ban" tells I get for killing some guy who thought he was being sneaky.
  3. iller

Cloak has only gotten progressively worse this year, Tru'Dat^

No not at all... I just wanted to test ya to see if you actually knew a lot on what you were talking about... Cuz y'know whenever there's something I or most other people feel like commenting on which we don't know much about, we'll tend to preface it or footnote it by admitting as much. But your original post was condescending because it stated that people are imagining all this because they're bad at the game, also implying that they need to learn how to play.

Now if you didn't actually mean that, then you need to find a better way of saying it, because everyone else who always says it that way, does indeed mean to insult everyone in the thread who thinks they see cheaters still. Even if you didn't mean that, your post was still nonconstructive and didn't add any substance to the thread. So that's why you got called out. The best thing you could have done from there, was just admit that you didn't know the Forum Policy, never actually have made, used, or researched hacks, or ever served as an Administrator. Which you have at this point. So consider this a "Thank You, and have a good Day" post at this point.