HA

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Mwilo81, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Mwilo81

hey guys quick question wats better to cert in for a Vanu HA restoration kit or medical kit ????
  2. Vallos

i suggest medical kit, it heals you instant.
    the differences are:
    -price
    -med kit->instant heal
    -restoration kit->over time heal
    As a heavy assault you need instant heal, so I suggest med kit (50 CERTs)
    • Up x 1
  3. Krona

Resto kits are worse in pretty much every possible way and I don't even know why they're in the game. They do the same damn thing, but do it over time. Instant > over time.

Even the worst players can earn the extra 20 certs to get medkits.

Even the later ranks of medkits start being cheaper than resto kits.
  4. MrMacaroli

I'll be devil's advocate and say I suggest restoration kit.

Why not the insta-heal, if they both bring you up to full? Just one thing, and that's the restoration effect does not go away if you're at maximum health. That allows you to use them like stims. You won't be able to take fully automatic fire to the chest, but if your shields are down your health will still be regenerating to the equivelant of a medic's 'F' ability so long as it lasts. If you're engaged in long ranged fighting or situations where you're taking small amounts of incremental damage, it can keep you patched up.

Ultimately it's personal choice. If you find yourself in situations wishing you had that burst of health, go medical kit. If you're usually using them in situations where the fighting has calmed down some (usually in that you've won or reached cover) it's cost-effective to use restoration kits.

Sidegrades are fun, best I can tell you aside from my experience is to buy both at rank 1 and see which one suits you best.
    • Up x 1
  5. Mwilo81

i think ill be going the med kit for the instant heal thanks guys i didnt know wat did wat now i know wats wat ill be getting them soon
  6. Ketadine

In beta the restoration kit healed more than the medical kit, but the medical kit was/is instant. Don't know now, because I play as a medic.
  7. TheBloodEagle

Don't know if any one has posted about this, but if you get the heal-over-time, isn't it beneficial if you're still getting shot at? It'll keel healing over wounds until the heal time is over no?