HA should choose better AI OR AV not both...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ghosy01, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Ghosy01

^ title is between dont know why my word correction did that , HA should have to choose between and infantry setup (shield) or anti vehicle loadout ( rocket ) having both is a little bit overkill
  2. Killy80

ESF should choose better AI or AV not both
    Engineers should choose better AI or AV not both
    MBT should choose better AI or AV not both
    Liberator should choose better AI or AV not both
    C4 users should choose better AI or AV not both

See a trend?
    • Up x 10
  3. Ghosy01

did you read what i type? obviously not
  4. Killy80

I did and obviously HA isn't the only thing in the game that doesn't have to choose. Did you read what I typed? Obviously not.
    • Up x 5
  5. Ghosy01

r
    can you at least read? i hope really hope i dont have to tell you
  6. smokemaker

They are not going to redesign any of the launchers.
    Thus this idea is not very realistic.
  7. Ghosy01

okay no one read im gonna create a new thread
  8. Killy80

Dude, if you don't mean what you write, please enlighten us what the heck you wanna tell us.

OP: "HA should choose better AI or AV not both"
    Some dude: "There are more things in the game that don't have to, not just HA"
    OP: "I didn't mean that but I refuse to tell what I really meant, but didn't write"
    Some dude: "Okthxbye"
  9. LonelyTerran

Are you seriousing me?
    • Up x 4
  10. Ghosy01

okay im gonna enlighten you since on my op i said i did a mistake on the title

ESF should choose between AI or AV not both
    Engineers should choose between AI or AV not both
    MBT should choose between AI or AV not both
    Liberator should choose between AI or AV not both
    C4 users should choose between AI or AV not both

you just copy pasted my tittle and looked stupid making the same mistake i did 5 times without even bothering to read
  11. Killy80

Why does the OP text just say the same then?

That's exactly what the title says, but you claim should not be the message. Then what IS the message?
  12. HadesR

13. Killy80

:eek:
    • Up x 1
  14. Fantom_17

15. Hibiki54

You do realize that they teach comprehensive language in middle school, correct?
  16. WalrusJones

The only way to really do this is to make their second shoulder fired weapon slot a replacement to the over-shield.

-This would allow two weapon heavy assaults much more flexibly in their loadouts.... Allowing them to replace their rocket launcher with an AI weapon... Or carry two rocket launchers.

-This would also force NMG heavy assaults to literally choose between AI or AV.

I am not for or against the idea..... But it would be very hard to make work.
  17. ChaosRender

So you want HA to choose between being a HA or a LA with out a jetpack.........why would you do that?

Do you not want people playing HA?
  18. ih8Darian

Here OP maybe you should try this:
    [IMG]
    So people can figure out what the **** you're trying to say.
    • Up x 2
  19. GimpyGotcha

HA is FINE the way it is. The Whole Point of HA is to have a launcher and a mg to deal with both maxes and softies. Your idea is absurd and would break the class and make maxes op and too popular.
  20. LameFox

What makes you think my rocket is less anti-infantry than my shield?