HA gadget ideas.

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Thesweet, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Thesweet

XM-25 like off MW and BF
    Mortar
    Deployable heavy machine gun or 40mm auto tube that pumps out more damage than the standard machine gun, and is more accurate.
    Shield that can be deployed and used as mobile cover or for pushing forward.
  2. GaBeRock

This sounds more like an engineer tool to me. Maybe engineers can drop those things, but only heavy assault can use them?
  3. Hiding in VR

Deployable turrets should remain with Engineers, but I like the idea of a lobbing mortar. Could be in the Tool slot and be a RL alternative.
  4. Casterbridge

Would be nice to get a viable side change to the rocket launchers.

I keep thinking a somewhat buffed Lasher or MCG would make interesting replacements for rocket launchers in the right kind of fights, if they were buffed in certain ways. Less damage to Heavy Vehicles, but better suppression against infantry, and very usable against Max Units and other light armor vehicles.

Also like the mortar idea.
  5. Moz

I would just like to see a stand for the LMGs for setting up in windows or on top of consoles etc.
  6. KnightCole

Dont you realize how bad those are in almost all games? They make you immobile and open to flanking and a Prime Sniper Target.

Its like lock down...and I cannot recall seeing one person on forumside or in game that say..

"OMG, Lockdown!? OH ITS THE BESTESTSESTS EVAR!!!!!! Gives it to mah Heavy Assault to....

Its more like

Lockdown? ****!!!!! GO, Away...bury it deep where noone will ever find it again.....sodomize it with a stick and dump it in a shallow grave....
    • Up x 1
  7. Moz

I was thinking more fast deploy engi turret than prowler.

Give it a little nanite shield like the engi turret to keep those snipers at any maybe?

Also if you get flanked while using it, you failed....... And failed hard.

I have used them in quite a few games and they always give a nice suppression option if your squad knows what they are doing and watch your flanks for you (exactly what they should be doing if you are deployed). Team game is for teams.