H-V45 Or NS-11A

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by RayDrazon, Jan 4, 2013.

1. RayDrazon

The title says it. Which gun do you think is better? Why?

I'm playing in Vanu Sovreignty.

Currently, I have the H-V45 certed with an Advanced Laser sight and 1x Reflex Optics. It does superb in CQC, almost insta-gibbing people within the 10 meter range. As for medium range, it does "Okay", being that it can still kill people but does take close to a full clip. I've been in both situations with the H-V45, sometimes wishing that I could kill people faster at medium range and other times feeling thankful to escape with a sliver of HP in Close-Quarters because of the high DPS.

So lately, I've been hearing some good comments about how great the NS-11A is for an all-round weapon. Based on what I described above, should I get it? I gave it a trial already and I still can't determine whether or not I should get it.

Please post and comment below. Thanks.
  2. DaftMedic

Disclaimer, I havn't used the NS-11, but I have an auraxium medal H-V45.

They are both VERY different. H-V45 is amazing up close. Throw the advanced laser sight, a suppressor, soft point ammo, and reflex on it. You can move faster while aiming, the thing is meant for CQC.

The NS-11 has a very tight burst and has a lot more room for customizability. I believe it is better at mid-long range. Plus as a vanu you have the added advantage of firing bullets and not lasers, this confuses the enemy.

Both are useful, if you have to choose one, NS-11.
  3. Skadi

I have the NS-11 and the TR Equivilent to the H-V45 (Cycler TRV) Completely different weapons.
    I use my NS-11 when i know im going to be fighting in midrange combat, and i wip out my TRV for when the fight gets close and im stuck in CQC
  4. robo

If I remember correctly, the NS-11 has no IRNV scope option. So if that matters to you, stick with the HV45.

I use the H-V45 as my primary weapon after switching from the NS-11. Advanced Laser Sight, traditional 4x crosshairs scope. You can dominate at mid range with controlled burst fire, but if you want to open up full auto the enemy better be close.
  5. Skadi

It has the IRNV Scope, as mine has it equiped.
  6. robo

Ah cool, glad you could debunk that for him, I honestly couldn't remember.