Guy hacking to kill HIVEs on Amerish.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Okjoek, May 22, 2017.

1. Okjoek

There's a NC guy who's invisible killing construction objects and entire HIVEs within seconds of them being activated, vehicles and people in one shot with what sounds like a mercenary.

His username totally gives it away, but IDK I'm allowed to post it here.

DBG you need to fix your game, ever since the last update there's been hackers everywhere. I had my Valkyrie commit suicide yesterday for no apparent reason
    • Up x 1
  2. CaptCran

3. PlanetBound

Once the hive shield goes down it doesn't take long to destroy the hive.
  4. Okjoek

No no. You don't understand. Our entire squad was standing in the base. We could see his red dot on the map, but he wasn't there. He was destroying entire construction objects with a single bullet which sounded like a mercenary firing.

This all took place within ~30 seconds too. Nobody in our squad of 5 or 6 people there could see him and all of our stuff was just exploding around us seconds apart and we couldn't do anything about it.

The username "ImHackingToKillUrHivesLMAO" kind of gives it away. We all reported him, but my reason for posting here is to rant that if DBG doesn't address or patch this rampant hacking by the end of the week my squad and I will continue to be disappointed by the apparent lack of competence by the developers.
    • Up x 1