Gunner looking for Outfit

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by Brahma2, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Brahma2

Very good gunner looking for a TR outfit. Not interested in some group of players that's proud of zerging or ghost capping bases, looking for actual good players.

I play night to very late night almost daily.

If you're interested in picking me up, let me know your name in game or a website and a bit about your outfit. I'm happy to try out, but know that it works both ways.
  2. OdinsPride

The Dread Legion is always looking for good teammates as well as good players!
    What is your in game name?

Here is our recruitment thread on the SOE forums, it should give you a good sense of what we are about...
    https://forums.station.sony.com/ps2...read-legion-dl3g-recruiting-teammates.144840/

Feel free to run with us during any of our ops or hit me up in game and we will invite you into the squad.

If you have any questions feel free to message me on that SOE thread, we check it regularly!
  3. JonboyX

Love it :)

"Good at shooting. Need some one with resources to ferry me around! Please apply."

Up front. I like that.
  4. Brahma2

Brahmad IGN, feel free to pm me to discuss qualifications, and what I do specifically.
  5. OdinsPride

We do a lot of stuff that doesn't involve gunning too just an FYI.

Thanks for the IGN. We have ops tonight starting at 6pm pst if you are interested.

We are *mostly* running at night as of now, but as we recruit I'm sure that we will see more people on during the day as well.
    We are an older group of members compared to a lot of others (most of us are in our mid 20s - early 30s) so we have jobs and wives and gf and school that tend to limit our time during the day

That being said, we are one of the most active outfits on TR. Many of our members play 5-7 nights comsitently, and we have scheduled events 4 nights a week. So if you are as active as you claim you will find no shortage of players to run with!