Guidance won't work on the NC 15 Phoenix properly

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by changeusdtoreal, Apr 29, 2020.

1. changeusdtoreal

Am I the only one in NC with this bug? Recently when I launch my phoenix up to 5 shots won't connect with the guidance, instead it throws me off immediatly. Like when you fire it and exit it like a vehicle (all vehicle maneuvers work while you guide a phoenix rocket). Then maybe I get one working shot and right after that it's roughly 5 bugged shots again. The phoenix is completely useless for me atm, which is a shame since it's my favourite launcher. Also, when you aim at the rocket midair, the name is "Planetside 2", the bugged shots also fly straight out of render distance or sometimes do a U turn and fly back at me, got even one ff kill this way, can't reliable reproduce this U turn bug tho, also have sometimes total wonky flightpath, which you could never achieve, since guiding that thing normally is totally sluggish. When you exit the launch mid air, the rocket will lose it's velocity and fall towards the ground. Which makes this straight flight even more odd to me. In addition, it doesn't seem to make a difference to wait for the first bugged shot to dissapear before firing the next one or not. I don't even remember that you could shot, exit, reload and shot again and still see the first rocket flying. Totally strange, I've been using the Phoenix in the past and never had this problem