GU3 introduces another nerf to cloak... or unintentional bug?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Ravenorth, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Ravenorth

After GU3 it seems that when I cloak every optics you may have goes completely invisible, it affects even to the iron sights. So I cant be use them at all when I´m cloaked, which really makes it a harder focus your aim on your enemy, especially to his head when there is nothing on your hud to tell you where your bullets are going. Before the update there was no problem, since there still was a minor shape of weapon optics when I cloaked, which was enough to know where my bullets go, but now there is simply nothing.

It seems affects everything else expect NV and long range scopes, well they dissappear too, but you can still aim with them.
  2. Slight Remorse

Lower down your settings to Low and you'll see your sights.
  3. Sturmwaffles

Looks like a bug to me, no reason why attachments would disappear, as they haven't in the past.
  4. JackD

I did notice the same thing yesterday. When i cloaked my scope just disappeared.
  5. Ravenorth

Hmm.. seems so, earlier I didnt pay attention to laser sights and silencers etc. which seems to dissappear too.
  6. Ztiller

It is obviously a bug. The paranoia surrounding the infiltrator nerfs is getting quite out of hand.
    • Up x 1
  7. Ravenorth

Well people have reasons, after five hotfixes and one game update there is still no fix for the low graphic bug, which affects greatly our class ability. Then comes another bug, which also affects our ability, I just cant wait what presents GU4 brings for us.
  8. Vikarius

dont forget they increased refire delay after cloak, and broke hit detection EVEN more

1 bug specific for our class from an update, okay don't panic, it was an accident.

2-3 bugs specific to our class from an update, ummm wtf?
    Dozens of inf players spamming their twitter and making threads asking SOE for a response and a fix. No response, weeks go by, no fix.
    Next update... lets take on another bug SPECIFIC to infiltrator.

Clearly stealth nerfs.
    Prepare for class deletion
  9. Mojojojo

It did the scope thing long BEFORE the patch with scopes with lower magnification eg 4x down to 1x and iron sights.
    I personally like it .
    Its like having binoculars :)