GU07 PS2 Now Causes Shutdowns Due to Overheating

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by bobzebrick, Apr 18, 2013.

1. OldMaster80

Just Core Temp and the acustic warning enable via Bios. While playing in windowed mode temperature always below 40°C. When the game crahsed maybe I didn't hear the Bios buzz because I was using headgear + microphone.
  2. bobzebrick

I think you can download asus pc probe for free, I'd advise grabbing it or something else that can monitor your core temps. It sounds like you are probably overheating too if it shuts down your computer. You want to be careful too, it could permanently destroy your hardware :confused:
  3. OldMaster80

No asus motherboard here, I've been told Core Temp is the way to go with Gigabyte motherboards.
  4. ENGTX

i dont know guys . But with gu7 i had the first time crash.EVER . and i play on lowest and windowed . from gu4 i could play medium to high . now i cant even on low . whats the problem . AND WHY PC CANT PLAY THIS .
    so many threads out there. one word . OPTIMIZATION .what is this word . what mean this word .
    cpu and gou run so low . i72600k 4.0ghz run max 30% load . gpu gts 450 run 80% . hours of playing .
    this was at high graphics . now i get higher load and temp , but in lowest graphics .
    i think main problem with this game is internet connections . one server,max 2000 players , different connections .
  5. OldMaster80

What we're talking about here is not a crash: it's a complete pc freeze like if the pc goes in protection mode to prevent overheating.
  6. ENGTX

and i am talkin all these problems . game make pc run weird . server go weird .and all game f... up
  7. Fantom_17

[quote="bobzebrick, post: 1593909, member: 127135" :confused:[/quote]

Tried it with my computer (same CPU GPU, and RAM) 51C is the hottest though it was usually in the 40's so the problems on your end.