GU07, Harasser (Buggie), NS revolver, and Lasher X2

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dovahkiin, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Dovahkiin

Seems like Hex changes won't be coming soon after all.
    • Up x 13
  2. Tommyp2006

It's still soon, if they stick to the time frame they mentioned (haha) then GU08 should be here about 2 weeks after GU07, which is "supposed" to be next week.
  3. EViLMinD

Exciting stuff. The NS-44 Commissionar and the Harrasser look sick. Plus, the changes to loadouts - camo swapping and utility re-supplying - will be much appreciated.

What's this NS-38 Underboss?
  4. khai

what no hex changes, whoo <happy dance>. I hate the new hex changes it limits the flow of battle too much and takes away options without adding anything but to make it obvious where the enemy will be next, something most of us with any familiarity of the terrain could already figure out. It doesn't even get rid of back hacking and combined with the elimination of influence and standard timers for capture you no longer even gain any advantage from cutting off territory. Don't even get me started on how the changes for the crown favor the attacker if they are coming from the east while in many ways actually make it harder if you come from the west.
    • Up x 1
  5. kadney

The reload of the revolver looks kind of uncomfortable.. :eek:
  6. Eclipson

Give me the Harrasser now! At least on the test server!
    • Up x 2
  7. Frosty The Pyro

holy **** ACURATE WEAPON STATS!!!

Did anyone else notice the tank buster listed pellet count at 2/1?
    • Up x 2
  8. Trignite

The weapon stats will be awesome especially if we can look at other empire weapons too but i am not sure if that will happen. Apart from that the map updates and new pistols look great. I really do not like the manticore/beamer so i will pick the NS pistol up on day 1.
  9. VSDerp

ima buy one of those sweet pistols i been saving up certs for it. yes i didn't get no free certs i EARNED THEM lol *cough cough*
  10. Lafladitu

I so love the new Lasher animation
    • Up x 1
  11. Xind

I'm really liking the map and weapon change interface updates. Finally! Good stuff!

Also, that revolver is like the coolest looking reload animation I've seen in a game.
    Will buy, even if its bad, just for the animation work done. Good work graphics guys.
  12. Syphers

They increased the Revolver magazines WOO
  13. xGreedFuSioN

Can I please get a direct link to the video? the embedded one won't play for me.
  14. Lir

So the Hex change and the buggy, the 2 things I was most looking forward to in this next update...not coming... :(
    • Up x 1
  15. THUGGERNAUT

so if the revolver really does "hand-cannon" level damage, the rebel is basically going to be obsolete. actually, pretty much every other pistol in the game is going to be obsolete. where have we seen this before? *cough-cough* pump shotties *cough*

oh, the joys of the F2P game design.
    • Up x 8
  16. Syphers

The rebel is already anyway
  17. Badgerific

Commissioner looks siiiiiiiiiick:eek: I absolutly love the reload animation. Dunno if the different reload speeds will actually make a difference ingame but the eye candy is enough for me already.

Also love the new lasher! Its something that should be there from the start.

Buggy I'm kinda "meh" about but i guess i'd have to take it for a spin to see how it works.

Dunno what to think of the new hex system though... i guess have to give it a try.
  18. MaxDamage

Lasher anim is beast, same deal with pistol.
    • Up x 3
  19. schwarzklang

Thanks god.. Ingame weapon stats! yeah
    • Up x 4
  20. Mephist0

Looks like we're getting camo on the helmets as well. Sweet :)