Green circle but cannot spawn

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by buggygame, Jun 7, 2019.

1. buggygame

Base is advertised as needing reinforcement.
    Under population.
    Green circle.
    But cannot spawn.

Often feels as if the game is trying to prevent me fighting.
    No idea why the current (complex) system was invented, but it does not work for me.
    Just want to fight - without continually jumping into a vehicle to get there.
    • Up x 2
  2. Skraggz

This convoluted system leaves me staring at the screen often. I feel your pain.
  3. Naskoni

The problem is with all spawn locations listed under "Reinforcements Needed". If on the left side you select one of those you cant spawn. Ironically the SAME location can be listed simultaneously under two categories so you won't be able to spawn there if you select it under "Reinforcements Needed" and will be able to do so if you select it in the other list.

Next time check if the game defaulted to something under "Reinforcements Needed" and if so manually select anything else in the other categories and you will be able to spawn there without problems.

They re-added the Reinforcements Needed category but left it bugged and thus useless.
  4. buggygame

Yes: seems to be that if the base is llisted in reinforcements needed then you cannot spawn - whether you click on the green circle directly or the base name.
    Frustration.
    As someone else said, spend way too much time staring at the map screen.
    What the spawn system is the cure for, it could be worse than the disease.
  5. BeansOnToast

Same problem. Whole spawn system is frustrating.
  6. AlcyoneSerene

Very frustrating. I even took a time out from game to examine ASP and implants while this mess hopefully gets reverted.

Unless my squad deploys beacons at new waypoints - which lack an interface option to know live spawn beacon status - it's even hard to keep up with the squad at quick redeploys since they overpopulate a territory, while we have to straggle on flashes or valks only to get there too late or have to hop elsewhere on the map.
  7. JibbaJabba

It's just broke right now. NOT working as intended.

I find sometimes a spawn that won't work on the map, WILL work if you select it from the list on the left instead. Particuarly the squad spawn.