Great server smash, my thoughts and idea

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Jbrain, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Jbrain

First thing id like to say is congrats to all here who got to fight in that epic battle. It was insane the entire time. With that said..

The future is that these same people will become our brothers next week and I am welcoming them all with open arms.. I know people have server pride but I do not think naming the server emerald is bad thing either. it allows us to join together as 1 server instead of holding on to our past lives so to speak.

In the spirit of the event though.. place a memorial in game someone near esamir munitions core.. Two giant soldier statues, with a flag that says In memory of the men and women who fought in the great WAR June 2014. Something in that regard..

What do you guys think.
  2. Plunutsud pls

As suggested in another thread here today, they could rename those decisive bases in memory of the two servers.

Keep in mind that while it was a monumental battle for Waterson and Mattherson, it had no direct effect on the other 6 servers.
  3. M2_Bradley

Well my outfit and a certain Waterson TR outfit we worked with during the smash decided to not fight at Esamir Munitions Corp for the next month...