Graphical Glitch in Windows 10

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Tim9801, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Tim9801

I am getting a graphical glitch ever since I upgraded to Windows 10. It looks like everything is covered in a bad low res TR Heavy shield, but it persists with all my characters, and in any menu. Can anyone help me? I need to get back to pwning NC ASAP.
    https://gyazo.com/fe0ace9b58b2cc1cf31c047a07d9f033 <A pic of the glitch
    Specs: Intel i5 core proccesor.
    6 GB DDR3 RAM
    Intel 4400 HD Graphics card
    Just ask if you need any other specs
  2. user300115

That problem isn't limited to Windows 10. The problem is the Intel HD graphics as those are not supported. I had this bug aswell on Windows 7.

Things you can try:
    • Run the game in Windowed (might work, probably not though)
    • Install a different graphics driver after deinstalling the current one
    It is possible that you won't find a solution at all though.
    • Up x 1
  3. Tim9801

Interesting, but I have always been able to run Planetside fine on the Intel Graphics card. Its been fine for the last few PC's I have too. Would uninstalling and reinstalling the game potentially work?
  4. Benton582

Tim, go to your graphic control and then to 3D, and press Performance. That should fix that red pixel problem.
  5. ObiVanuKenobi

Right click on desktop -> click graphics properties ->select 3D -> Set "3D preference" slider to middle, "performance" is known to cause weird glitches in many games also untick "Application optimal mode".

Your settings might be in a different spot, depends on your driver but it should be similar.
  6. GladignisFR

I think its in the game you need to render 100% because 50% cause that bug
  7. PasitheeVS

To fix that issue:

Buy PCIe GPU for 25€ or more -> put into your PC -> Download Drivers
    -> Bug is fixed + increased performance
    • Up x 1
  8. Lord_Mogul

Absolutely. The Intel graphics may be way better than a few years ago, but are still not made for gaming.

Get a cheap AMD or nVidia GPU
    Something like a GT 640 or R7 250 would not only be fully supportet but also way faster than the integrated graphics.